POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray User-Base - preview : Re: POV-Ray User-Base - preview Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:16:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray User-Base - preview
From: Rune S  Johansen
Date: 30 Sep 1999 17:08:22
Message: <37f3d146@news.povray.org>
Bob Hughes wrote:
>I'm able to see it.  Beautiful web page form.  If anyone can't enter into
>that okay the IQ police should be called  ; )
>Although, there may be the question of language barriers.  Oh! And how
about
>that as a part too?  Seems to be skipped over and you know how people
>discuss the various languages...

Sounds like a good idea. Any suggestions on how it concrete could be put in
the form?

>Wonder what else might be potentially pertinent.  Anyone have thoughts on
>that?

Somebody suggested that one could put a photo of oneself there. I wonder how
that could be done? I can't think of any other way than that the user writes
a link to an image he has already uploaded on the net. There would of course
need to be some limitations in size etc...

Keep the suggestions coming!

Greetings,

Rune S. Johansen

---
Visit The RSJ Website at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
for all my 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,